During this time, your family may be faced with some difficult, emotional times and children may have questions that you are struggling to answer. The document below provides some resources that may help in having some of those more difficult conversations or when working through difficult times.
If you are facing distressing circumstances as a result of Coronavirus, please do let us know at school so that we can make sure that we are ready to support you as a family upon our return to school.
- Coronavirus emotional wellbeing resource pack.docx
- Coronavirus emotional wellbeing resource pack.pdf
Liverpool Whole School Approach - a range of resources to support your child throughout this lockdown period.
- 9 things booklet for parents DOC.pdf
- Anxiety management workbook_v2.pdf
- Separation anxiety leaflet for parents.pub
- Worry workbook.pdf
If your family has experienced the loss of a loved one during this time, these websites may provide some support and advice to help you: