Religious Education at St Vincent's Catholic Primary School follows the Archdiocese of Liverpool programme "Come and See". Each class covers 3 topics each term which link to a whole school theme. In additional to this, the children learn about other faiths and religions throughout the year.
Class Rejoice Assemblies are used as an opportunity for the children to share their learning in Come and See with the rest of the school and their family.
The documents below provide more detailed information.
- Come and See (RE) Newsletter for parents and carers - Autumn Term 2021.pdf
- Come and See (RE) Newsletter for parents and carers - Spring Term 2022.pdf
- Come and See (RE) Newsletter for parents and carers - Summer 2022.pdf
- RE Medium Term Plan - Autumn Term 2021.pdf
- RE Medium Term Plan - Spring Term 2022.pdf
- RE Medium Term Plan - Summer Term 2022.pdf
Rejoice Assemblies: 2019 - 2020
Year 6: Domestic Church - Loving
Year 3: Advent/Christmas - Visitors
Year 4: Baptism/Confirmation - Called
Year 2 Rejoice Celebration - Books