Safeguarding your children is our main priority
Safeguarding is everyone's responsibility and at St Vincent's this is given the highest priority.
If you have a concern about the safety or welfare of a child at St Vincent's, please contact a member of our Safeguarding Team immediately on 01925 726544:
Mr Dominic Vernon
Designated Safeguarding Lead
Mrs Paula Williams
Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead
Mrs Leanne Judson
|Role of the Governing Body||Role of the named Governor for Safeguarding||Role of the DSL / Deputy DSL|
The policies and documents below outline how we at St Vincent's create a culture of safeguarding and manage any safeguarding issues or situations.
- Staff Code of Conduct - September 2023.pdf
- Low-level Safeguarding Concerns Policy - September 2023.pdf
- Managing Allegations of Abuse against Staff Policy - September 2023.pdf
- Whistleblowing Procedure - Dec 2012.pdf
- Designated teacher for looked after and previously looked after children Policy - September 2023.pdf